- Price list of the year that you come to hunt will apply.
- Accommodation, meals, drinks, daily laundry, guiding, tracking, skinning of trophies and delivering of prepared heads and skins to taxidermist is all included in the donation
- Cleaning services
- All hunting services
- Staff services
- Hunting services
- Filed preparation services
- Liquor and beverages served in camp (Local spirits beer, water, soft drinks)
- Hunting days calculated by the number of nights stayed in the camp
- All transport within hunting areas
- Experienced profession hunters
* a Client will be considered a hunter if 2 or more animals are taken.
- Any flights
- Government VAT at 15% on day fees and animals wounded,
- Taxidermy, chemical preparation, ship-and-dip, Trophy fees on animals shot or wounded
- Rifle hire and ammunition. Air charters if needed, and accommodation before and after contract period
- Gratuity fees for staff – bring small bills, 4 drivers/skinners/guides, 4 lodge personnel PH. Ronald, Rene and Carolien
- Curio purchases
- Additional excursions
- Cites and dangerous game permits
- Imported Liquor
- Personal telephone calls and faxes,
Payment – Terms and Conditions
- We take usd cash, only VISA , MASTER AND AMEX.
- A deposit of 30% of the day fees will confirm your booking (when applicable)
- Payments must be made in US/ Euro currency via credit card (see authorization form) or swift transfer to our bank in SA. We also have an account with VISTA bank in USA.
- Banking fees are for the clients’ account.
- Although prices are subject to change without prior notice, all tariffs will be confirmed 7 days before arrival
- It is the law: all animals wounded must be paid in full
- Deposits are non-refundable
Tipping – The most ask question by hunters
- There is no requirement to tip – it is a gesture that expresses appreciation for the effort that was put in to make the trip a success
- This outfit has an envelope system – by the end of the trip you will receive a envelope with the person’s name and his function e.g. driver, skinner etc.
- This is just rough guidelines and not compulsory at all
- Assuming the hunter is happy with the effort of the PH, the average tip can be between 5 and 10% of the value of the hunt. PH prefer being tipped in money rather than equipment unless agreed between the hunter and the PH. If the PH is the outfitter, he should also be tipped
- Each PH has a driver and a guide helping him with the hunt, 50-100 usd is suggested here as he will do the driving, help spotting and recovering the animal hunted
- Skinners – although your driver is ultimately responsible for your animals we have other staff that helps to skin and prep the skins and sculls before shipping it off to the taxidermy, suggested tip here will be 30-50 usd per hunter
- Average tip for the lodge staff, cleaning, doing your laundry would also be 30-50usd per hunter. In other words if 4 hunters share the camp , each should give suggested amount
- Then there is the people that feeds you and make sure your trip will be a memory of a life time here 100 usd is recommended per hunter
- In total for this outfit is your PH, driver, 3 skinners, 2 cleaners and 2 lodge staff